Senior Baseball Rules
- Maximum of three innings pitched per player per game, in addition to pitch count rules from the rule book. This applies to regular season and playoffs.
- Bat rule: 13 and 14 year olds must follow the Junior division bat rules as per the rulebook. Please note that bats with a composite barrel are not allowed, unless they have the BBCOR mark. 15 and 16 year olds must use BBCOR bats, as per the Senior division bat rules in the rulebook. All bats must be inspected and given stickers. Yellow stickers are for bats that are compliant with Junior division rules. Only 13 and 14 year olds can use a bat with a yellow sticker. Red stickers are for BBCOR bats. Any player can use a bat with a red sticker. For the first week of play the bat sticker rule will not be enforced, since we haven't had time to inspect all bats.
- Guest player rule: Use enough guest player to make sure you have 10 confirmed players per game. Guest players must bat at the end of the lineup and play outfield. If you want to play them an inning or two at another position, that's okay, but they can't pitch,
- End of game rules:
- Please make every effort to start games on time, especially night games.
- No inning starts later than 2 hours and 15 minutes after the scheduled start time of the game.
- Drop dead time of 10pm on weeknight games. Weekend games can finish the last inning and play extra innings if tied and managers agree to continue.
- Mercy rule in effect as per rulebook
- Playoff games will last 7 innings. Weeknight games may start earlier to insure this happens.
- Playoffs will most likely be pool play, with one pool of 4 teams and one pool of 5 teams. All teams play one game against the other teams in the pool. Top two teams advance to single elimination semifinal/final. The goal is to finish the season by June 24th.
Lincroft Little League
PO Box 186
Lincroft NJ 07738